We love, love, love this vaporizer which does not use water to diffuse the oils. We know, we know...all kinds of opinions are out there about which is the BEST way to diffuse your oils. We are lovers, not fighters, here at My Healthy Bliss and we respect everyone's right to their own opinion. But in all honesty, our personal feeling is that water diffusers are a pain in the neck! With our vaporizer, a stream of air diffuses your essential oils ensuring the purity of the oil. This avoids over heating the oil which may burn it, altering the aroma and changing its properties.The aromatherapy vaporizer allows you to diffuse single oils or blend essential oils to match your own tastes, moods and emotions. These natural aromas may be used simply for pleasure or to create the atmosphere that you need, whether it be relaxing, balancing, or energizing...romantic or fresh...at My Healthy Bliss you are the master of your aromatherapy destiny!
HERE'S HOW TO USE YOUR AROMATHERAPY VAPORIZER:
- Ensure unit is switched off and disconnected from AC power supply.
- Remove diffusing cartridge from bag.
- Apply oil to cartridge
- Gripping the cartridge by the main rib on its underside, insert into the base by aligning tabs and turning clockwise until cartridge locks into position.
- Place unit on a sturdy, level surface which is at least 3 feet off the floor and does not obstruct airflow
- To operate, plug the AC power cord into a 110/120 volt AC wall outlet only and switch on.
- -With most essential oils only a single drop is required on one segment of the vaporizing cartridge. You can mark this segment on the edge of the cartridge so the same segment can be used with the same oil each time. Different oils may be applied to the other segments.
-To change oils simply run the vaporizer until the aroma of the existing oil has passed, then apply another oil to the cartridge. Alternatively, a separate cartridge may be used for each oil.
-Oils may be mixed to your own preference by either putting more than one oil on the cartridge at any one time, or blending oils before they are applied, To save any unused oil on the cartridge after use, simply store in self-sealing bag provided.
Content Description: Contains filter, .5 oz. bottle of essential oil, operating instructions and essential oil brochure. It is recommended that oils not appropriate for ingestion, such as Balsam Peru, Cedarwood, Cypress, Fir Needle, Frankincense, Myrrh, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Vetiver and Wintergreen be avoided.
Safety Notes: Please read carefully the Consumer Guide to Product Safety leaflet before proceeding.
Origin: Channel Islands
Common Name: Aromatherapy Vaporizer
Please note: Description is informational only. Always read the product label before use and check with your health professional before using this product